7.26.2009

Song Titles

Here are the titles to some songs I've been working on:

Out Of My Dreams (Very melodic pop song with an infectious chorus)
This Is How The World Ends (Dark rock song being stripped down. It'll sound interesting on acoustic)
Dizzy Me Up (Another infectious pop song)
Sitting By The Sea (Quiet, low key ballad in the Style of Kenny Chesney's islandy songs)
Everybody's Feelin' Alright (Islandy reggae sound)
Rise and Fall (mid tempo rocker with a bit of blues mixed in)
Hey, Little Girl (Acoustic rocker. This song is the oldest of the set. I would guess it's maybe 5 years old and has seen many transformations)

"Out of My Dreams" will be the first song released from the set. I currently have it recorded in demo form and as soon as I transfer the programs over from my old computer I'll be uploading it to the blog-tastic. It's the first straight up love song although it's a mid tempo tune in 6/8 time.

1 comment: