4.01.2010

Cam's Blog

I will be explaining the concept behind the new album in the days to come but for now I wanted to give you a little overview. A few years ago I met a old poet, named Mr. Cam DeBarcho, who shared with me some of his work. It left such an impression on me that I asked if I could put some of his poems to song. At the time I was experiencing severe writers block, but I had plenty of musical arrangements waiting for lyrics. He agreed to the collaboration and lent me one of his books. I took some of the poems and made changes and additions in order for them to fit into song. I also convinced the old man to start blogging some of the poems. Please take a look at his blog to see his work and get an idea of what's to come on my new album, "The Diaries of Mr. Cam DeBarcho."

No comments:

Post a Comment